Jan 15, 2009

Do you really want to know me?

Well, hello.
I'm Boomer!
Nice to meet you.

I'm new to the world of blogging so I figured you're in need of an introduction of sorts. I'm 23, married, and a full time student for the first time of my life starting this semester. I'm still reeling from that decision. I'm owned by four amazing little monsters that take up the majority of my time. I'm not too sure you really WANT to know them, but I assume I'll have to introduce you at some point. I'll make it simple and start where they started.

Pooor Dyllan
Oh, Dyllan. He's 8 years old and the first love of my life. Anyone that meets Dyllan is amazed by him, because, well....he's the laziest dog on the face of the earth.

Honestly. He's not motivated by anything, he's put out by everything, and his favorite pass time is sleep. Even eating is a chore for this Queen.

That aside, he's the best snuggler on the face of the earth, and my mother-in-laws biggest fan. The one exception to Dyllans indifference seems to be Tina. That has nothing to do with the copious amounts of food she bribes him with....I'm sure.

Her name is Poshy Princess Doughy

But you may call her Zoe. (Or ZoBall if she's not looking). Zoe is the connoisseur of hording things in her crate, thrower of hissy fits, earthdog natural, Russian assassin, and a part time model. She is well aware you would kill for her highlights.
That aside, she's a smart little thing. She's the 'plotter' of my pack, and though I can never quite catch her in the act...I am on to her. Hopefully this spring we'll be starting Agility. That is, if she doesn't kill me in my sleep before then...hmm.

Miss Bitsy Boo
Oh Bitsy. She's 12, but don't let that fool you. This little gal will run circles around you, your dogs, and sometimes your sanity.

She's the happiest (and loudest) dachshund. Honestly she is. Her favorite things are making muffins on her toys, being chased by Zoe and Neville while holding the blue ball, and Ruff Rooing for all its worth.

She's always happy to see you, to live life, and to meet new friends. Brett and I are amazed everyday by this old soul.

And here's the Pup-Pup
Neville. Our newest addition and our first puppy since Dyllan. He gets his dashing name from the Harry Potter series, in case you're interested. When we first adopted him he went a week without a name. I'm glad it didn't scar him too bad.

Neville is a baby, and is still learning about life. He's only 8 months, and I have a feeling he's been framed, unknowingly, by Zoe on more than one occasion. He's a happy, playful boy and has really put some perk in my little herd. He's learning all kinds of bad habits from his elder brother and sisters. It's a riot to watch. Also, his perpetually adorable head-cocking has saved his little life on many occasions.


These little fiends will take up the majority of my blogging dedication. After all, Brett and I aren't that interesting unless we're preventing them from world domination, trying to force them outside in the rain, or cleaning up dog poo at socially inappropriate times. Besides that, I'm sure there will be snippets of school drama, family woes, amazing friends, and married life in general. I'll try to keep it as up to date as possible. (famous last words?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak!