Nov 2, 2009

Uh, I'm not dead.

I'm alive, really I am. Same old song and dance from me....school and life have completely taken over. Speaking of school, I was accepted into Webster U for a duel bachelors degree. Yay for that. In two years I'll have my BA in Mathematics and Secondary Edu. In two years I'll also have more student loans than I want to think about right now...but besides that little part, I'm as excited as can be.

Okay, enough about me. Here are the cute dog pictures you really care about. They're a bit fuzzy since they come from my phone but you get the idea:

Zoe and Trevor, hating life in general


Zoe. Zoe's tongue.


Cousin Maude


Cousin Maggie


Cousin Sophie


And a very pathetic quality picture of Bisty Boo in her Hippo. The blue bloomers that went under the tutu was the best part of it.


I'm really confused as to why it's already November. It seems like this year has just whizzed right on by. It's a bit overwhelming sometimes, but I've been assured that this is just... part of getting older. Whatever, it blows. I was much happier when summer lasted FOREVER and things seemed epic and never ending. All that being said, time better hurry the fuck up so I can watch New Moon. I am stupid excited about this movie. The trailers for it look incredible, and I don't even care that Jacob Black used to be shark boy, he makes me think dirty dirty things about him.

I'll try not to be a stranger, but life does happen. Till next time!

3 comments:

Captain.Laura said...

Heh. I looked at some New Moon production photos today and started getting really excited about the movie. Count me in as stupid excited as well.

chloejessica said...

Oh I love all the wiener costumes! The hippo costume is adorable! My Chloe was a lobster! These are all so cute! :)

Rhonda said...

Oh, I wish I would have come to the Treats Unleashed party-- Zoe looks so cute as a duck. And lovable Trevor-- what can I say, if he goes missing, you should check my house first.
As for NM- cmon Nov 20th! I have stopped watching all trailers and clips because I don't want to see anymore of the movie.

Post a Comment

Speak!