- The man-child landed himself an interview tomorrow. He sent his resume out today, and by noon they had called him back asking him to come in. They could hire him, or they could offer him peanuts and tell him to go fly a kite. Either way, this is a huge boost for his ego since this will be his first real interview. He kind of fell into his previous jobs so this is wonderful. Go him!
- I absolutely adore my husband... way more than words could ever express. He is my biggest fan in all things that I do. Being married to your best friend really is swell.
- Though the cowboy and I may not see eye to eye on everything in the past and present, when I let go of enough pride to actually say something, he's there for me. Without question or judgment. Knowing this is is a real source of strength in my life.
- My long doggies are, for the most part, healthy and happy. Bitsy has an old lady lump that had a blow out and ended up infected, but with some meds it's healing nicely. They are pretty angry about the snow freezing their bits, but such is life.
- Taj and Raja are visiting us. I love them so. I wish, more than anything, that it was under better circumstances. Sometimes the world is an illogical place, and horrible things happen to extraordinary people.
- I'm UNDERSTANDING genetics. It's awful, and some of the most difficult material I've ever tried to comprehend, but with a lot of hard work and a stupid amount of hours studying I'm starting to make sense of things.
- GLEE has started again. Thank dog.
It really is the little things, and looking through this list, my few little things seem so much more substantial when I take a second and consider all I have to be happy for.
After all, perspective makes everything manageable.