Apr 6, 2012

Oh, hi there.

I'm back. I think. Hell, I don't really know anymore.

These past few months have been such a whirlwind for me, it's hard to know whether I'm coming or going. Each day is a feat just to survive, let alone manage to pull together any semblance of  grace and poise out of my life. Humor has been waning, and it's hard to write about the silly parts of my life when a lot of times I just want to say fuck it.

But that's not even an option any longer -- so here I am!

There are somethings I just can't talk about on here. Minors are involved, and lawyers, judges and all the terrifying reality of a person that's supposed to be a parent and is instead working every day to make your life a living hell. But, there are somethings that I can still talk about.

Like my god awful dogs (Bitsy managed to get herself stuck in a corner, fall off a counter top, and toboggan down the stairs since last we've talked), a rock-wall I've coerced the manchild into making, and the antics of some friends I have fallen into which are very dear to my soul. 

Life is not easy. But, life is good. It's all in what you make of it. And I've never believed that more than I do now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak!